Monday, March 3, 2014

FEB 23, 2014
Yeah don't worry. we follow the rules haha. we just had transfers but I'm still with my comp. razor for my hair would be nice haha. i wash my clothes at the laundromat and i shower with a bucket lol. yeah there are two ward buildings...but our branch has like....maybe 15 people on a good week that attend church . but we eat everyday for lunch at a members house..or less active. so that's cool. i eat plenty....how is Mexico fatter than the us? flippin ridiculous...everything here is so unhealthy. anyway....i have a really cool experience and not a ton of time to do it justice...so I'm going to write about it and take a picture and send it to you next week. but just really quick want to say how awesome fasting is...like i never realized how real fasting is before the mission. but now it brings me so much closer to Christ and the Spirit its incredible. love you. I'll talk to you next week!
Elder Glenn

No comments:

Post a Comment