Tuesday, July 29, 2014

July 7, 2014
so this awesome computer is being really awesome and wont let me send any of my awesome pictures and i have been trying to do that this entire time and now I'm out of time to write. awesome right? haha
everything is great! not a ton of news other than that my comp is literally a short Peruvian version of Nate Simpson. its super weird but super awesome at the same time. he cracks me up all day long. we are working hard and it was great because some investigators came to church yesterday. also we live with 2 other elders and one of them went to school with Sam. his name is Daenen Rolapp and he is really cool. he draws like a mad man. he first saw me and was like wait a second.....you look familiar but not quite,,,,then i was like do you know Sam Glenn...OH YEAH!! yeah Thats my bro. but really sorry i don't have time to write. i gotta go. i love you all and i hope you all enjoy your week. Elder Rolapp and i totally sang 'Murica songs on the fourth of July in the morning for our hymns. it was great. okay i have to go. LOVE YOU ALL!!! AMERICA IS THE GREATEST COUNTRY IN THE WORLD!!!!!!!!!!! holy crap i never really appreciated it enough. but it truly is beautiful.
Love
Elder Glenn

No comments:

Post a Comment