Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Dec. 25
So we did not get to talk to Jacob on Christmas, because he was in the MTC, he told us that we would be able to email back and forth but didn't know when. So this is the sum of the emails that we got.

7:28 am-Mom!!! merry Christmas! I only get like 15 minutes of this right now so I hope you're on right now!
7:32 am-Well just be sure and tell everyone how much I love them and how grateful I am for all of you. my best memories of our family are from Christmas. I love you all so much and I hope that everyone can remember Christ today and think about Him. I have such a great appreciation for everything He did not only for me but for all of you and everyone who has or ever will live. he has saved us, we just need to accept Him. feliz navidad!
Of course I didn't see it till Me- 7:44am-Hi so sorry you there?
J: No worries :) I love you. I have to get off soon.
Me: Did you get your package
J: Yes best Christmas ever
Me I didn't know you would be on this early. Everyone is just getting here. They all say Hi, I love you and Merry Christmas
J:Yeah....well they kinda botched everything haha its all good though. im have p day tomorrow so I can talk to you then!
Me: I hope you have a great day! What is the plan?
J:lots of fun stuff! haha devotionals and we are singing in the choir. cool stuff :) That was at 7:49 and that was it!! 
It was bitter sweet. Glad we got to hear something from him :)


No comments:

Post a Comment