Tuesday, September 30, 2014

Sept. 8, 2014

So this week was great because i got to see a ton of my old friends in the mission because we had a big meeting with the mission president and it was awesome! i found out that they are going to make my first zone a stake!! Parral will be make into a stake in December!!!! and i found out that two of the men from the families i taught that were baptized, Roberto Rodriguez and Felix Chavez, received the Melchizedek priesthood! also that Felix apparently gave a talk in church and was talking about me and my companions and his conversion and it was REALLY good. i am just really happy this week and we found this family that is really cool that have baptismal dates for this month!!!! WAHOOO.......well i don't have a ton of time because there aren't a lot of computers and i want my comp to have time to write. LOVE YOU ALL!!!!!

Elder Glenn
Pictures
my two last companions: Elder Mainasa and Elder Matute are now companions together!!! haha super crazy. loved seeing them last week at our meeting with president Chavez.

My new zone leader Elder Moyle was super sick and fell asleep on my shoulder during the taxi ride home from the meeting with president Chavez. my comp took a snooze also.

CAKE!!! and a bunch of the elders in my zone at lunch yesterday.







No comments:

Post a Comment