Tuesday, September 30, 2014

Sept. 22, 2014

so i got to my new area!! wahoo! also my camera broke so i don't have picture taking abilities :( I'm pretty sure i need one of those like shock proof waterproof dummy proof ones haha.) anyway. got my fist companion that speak English! his name is Elder Woods and he is from Weiser, Idaho. he is 19 and is younger than Sam cause he just barely tuned 19. he also has like a year in the mission. he is a cool guy. but he looks like Frodo, except he is tall so i call him Frodote. 

So my district leader is Elder Smith. aka Jameson Smith from Lincoln Academy! waaahhhh??? yeah we actually sang in the barbershop quartet together for the music man play in junior high! its a great area but i can tell that it needs work. the missionaries here have just kinda given up a lot on people and so i really want to help get things going. I'm super excited.

here are some pictures of my old district and this girl that got baptized in my old area on Saturday AND the green picture in my new area.....I'm loving the green. also we found a tractor in the river....and then there is a cactus (spot the snack that smiles back!)

Elder Glenn







No comments:

Post a Comment