Wednesday, January 14, 2015

Jan. 12, 2015

Hola

well it seems to be a reoccurring theme in my life that the first month of the year has lots and lots of trials in store for me haha! i think the Lord is just always getting me ready for great things in store for me throughout the year. well this last week was super hard but at the same time SUPER AWESOME. it was really difficult to deal with some emotional things, but i am super grateful for the trials that the Lord has given me to be able to grow closer to Him than ever before. i have realized some really important things. in John 12:24-25 it talks a little bit about true conversion. 
24 Verily, verily, I say unto you, Except a corn of wheat fall into the ground and die, it abideth alone: but if it die, it bringeth forth much fruit.
 25 He that loveth his life shall lose it; and he that hateth his life in this world shall keep it unto life eternal.
the truth is that if we aren't willing to give EVERYTHING then we can gain eternal life. i realized this week that there have been some things that i was just still not willing to give up. but now i realize that i truly have to let go of everything...but just like the wheat that is cast into the ground and covered by dirt....we cant see the results for some time, but with time we will bring forth much fruit. also that we must the calling that God has given us in life....love His will and that is has SO MUCH value that our love for our own life and our own desires seems as hate in comparison. i truly know that to find who we are we must lose ourselves in Christ. He has the power to make us become what our potential is...IF we are willing. so i choose to be willing to do His will. i love this work. i love the Lord and i want to dedicate the rest of my time as a missionary to serve Him with literally all my heart, might mind and strength. i encourage all of you to look deep at anything that is keeping you from being fully converted to the Lord and His will, and to cast it out. I'm not saying this just because i know it but because i am living it and have felt His power in my life and how it has changed me. i just want the same for all of you. 
well other than that there isn't much going on. just working super hard and having a blast being a representative of our Lord Jesus Christ. He has given so much strength and helped me become who i am today and surely will guide me to my potential as a potent instrument in His work now as a missionary and His servant for the rest of my life. i just want to do what He wants. nothing else. because i know that He will bless me hundred fold for every sacrifice i make now. thank you all for your love and support and prayers! have a fantastic week!
Elder Glenn

No comments:

Post a Comment