Tuesday, April 1, 2014

March 17, 2014
Hey I have literally no time to write. Sorry. Our schedule was a mess today. Right now all I care about is how in the world I'm gonna help all my investigators to want to make covenants with our Heavenly Father. I love you. I love everyone. I'll be honest I have been pretty depressed lately, but I find that as I just let go of myself more and trust in the Lord, and it's little by little, that I feel better. I never have really had this kind of depression, and I really think that its just Satan trying to get at me and bring me down because he knows of the potential that I have and how much I'm going to do. Anyway, something funny, I do coin tricks and magic for all the kids. THEY LOVE IT haha and you can bet that I do my weird arms over the head crap and body tricks at like EVERY house haha they think I'm the weirdest white guy ever probably but the kids love me haha  I don't really have anymore time to write. I'll try and take pictures and all that fun stuff and get you a better letter next week. Love YOU!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment