Tuesday, April 1, 2014

March 24, 2014
It's great to hear everyone is doing well....gosh I miss Daniel, that little turd. I really have like zero time to write, I have had to write to the mission president and stuff and so yeah. anyway. I wish I could be going to Les Mis!! so jealous. So this week we had interviews with the mission president and it really helped to talk to through some of the depression I have been having. I FEEL SO MUCH BETTER. like loads. and I have made a bunch of really good goals that have been helping me a ton. But in the interview he asked about if I do my exercise in the mornings and I told him what I do. He then asked how many push up I could do...well I don't just do straight push ups I do other things to strengthen, but I could probably do 100. He wanted me to prove it because many people in the mission have said that they can but never prove it. I told him that I had already done my workout that morning and that I was burned out but I sure would try because he said that if I could do it then he would buy me lunch wherever I want!! So I did it, totally got 100 and he clapped and laughed and bought me lunch. Totes on his good side. haha. Anyway one of my goals has been to ONLY speak in spanish, which is difficult when I'm around other americans, but I have successfully done it this week and I have seen a HUGE difference. I feel like I am slowly finding myself ´in spanish´ if that makes sense. Also my spanish has been improving like mad fast as I do it. So remember that family of 5 that came to sacrament, well we have been working SUPER hard on them and we finally got them to accept a baptismal date!! Oh my goodness the joy I had that night was indescribable, I love these people so much, and seeing them make the decision to make covenants with our Heavenly Father is the greatest thing I have ever done. I have been learning so much about being proactive and stuff. I always used to just do things because I was supposed to or whatever, now I have desires to go out of my way to do more and to really magnify this sacred calling of being a servant of the lord. I love this work and I'll try and get some pictures to send this week!! 
 love you all
(I have asked him 3 times if he got his birthday package)
Yeah I got it! thanks! it was great! haha except you guys and alyssa sent me funfetti mix and we don't have an oven....so I'm just holding on to it till I get one! This is my last week of training!!! I might possibly be training a new missionary next week which would be nuts but I would learn SO MUCH. My comp thinks I will train because he says I'm a better missionary than him haha. He is great, he actually reminds me a lot of you dad. I am teaching him english so he can come visit us after and meet you

No comments:

Post a Comment