Tuesday, April 1, 2014

March 31, 2014
Wow, sounds like a lot of fun stuff is happening! That's awesome! i'm super stoked for Kevin that all looks really cool! Haha talk radio 105.7 fm 570 am!!  Oh the countless days I have spent listening to that crap. It's funny because I started missing my job!! So my comp only let me take this crappy picture, Oh and we don't have transfers!!! woohooo!! Super happy about that. But I want to share the AWESOME experience we had just yesterday. So well on Saturday night we went to go look for this one reference we had, it ended up being the wrong place, but we still contacted them and got to know them and started teaching and this is a family with 7 kids under the age of 13!! And this guy was SOOOO happy and nice and he told us right away that he just felt really peaceful and happy with us being there and that he wanted to feel that more, and so we invited him to church the next day and he said he would really like that. So we went by in the morning and he told us he woke up at 5am to prep everything for his work so that he could go!! And we helped him out with that and helped all the kids and stuff and their whole family of 9 came to church!!! I sat by him  in sacrament and explained certain stuff and asked him how he felt and he said that he wants his family to go to this church and they attended all their classes. We are so lucky to have amazing members here! They fellowshipped this family so well!  All the kids loved primary and were showing me all the fun things they made and all this awesome stuff! My joy was so full I was just smiling HUGE all day long. But really I have never seen such great faith and the willingness to act on the promptings of the spirit. It was just indescribable to watch this humble man. But here is a picture of us driving to church with all the kids in the truck bed. Super duper cool stuff that I just wanted to share with you all!!! I love you all! The gospel is true and miracles REALLY happen. I am a witness. I love this work!!!
love
Elder Glenn
(This was to his dad)
Thank you so much for your love and support. It's funny because I thought I understood what it meant to go through something hard before...and I mean I did go through hard things before I guess....but NOTHING like this. Holy crap haha Elder Minquiz told me of a talk he heard that they said that people think they have it hard...go through a day as a missionary and then come talk to me about what hard is. Haha! seriously is so true though sometimes, it's not easy. thank you so much for setting the example for me dad, you always told me how important your mission was for you and I knew that thats was what I wanted, it just took me a while to figure it out. But thank you so much for always being a worthy priesthood holder and the amazing father that you are. I will continue to work as hard as I can and help our brothers and sisters come unto christ! love you dad!
Elder Glenn




No comments:

Post a Comment