Monday, June 16, 2014

May 19, 2014
GREAT first week with Elder Matute. seriously this guy is awesome. he has 8 months in the mission and is younger than Sam haha crazy right?? but we worked harder this week than either of us have our entire missions. we don't have a lot of people that we are really teaching steadily right now so we have been looking for new people and contacting old investigators and just working our tails off in this ridiculous heat!!! and its only gonna get hotter...I'm already dying!!! hahahaha. we worked so much this week our zone leaders noticed how high our numbers were and asked us to do a training for the whole zone today when we meet..AHHH I'm a little nervous but totally stoked and ready for it! we have some really good stuff planned to help the rest of the zone have more success!! seriously we have so much work ahead of us but we teach with really good unity and have found some new families that are really interested in the gospel....gosh i have felt the spirit with so much intensity this week as we have fasted and worked hard. i don't really have a ton of time to write and mom i will get you my pants size next week I'm sorry i know I'm a total loser!!! i love you all so much!!! have a great week!!!
Love 
Elder Glenn
new comp, balloons that the primary kids gave me (no one understands that its glenn not gleen lol), my favorite grafiti in parral, the last picture is one with Elder Poulter, that I (Karen) got from another missionary mom.





No comments:

Post a Comment